Yaso 4 U: Visit to Chenimali with friends ! !

Visit to Chenimali with friends ! !



Wonderful exprience going to chenimali.... In general i don't have so much faith in god but my mama(close friend) request me to come atleast once. Every tuesday there will be function, hence we decide to go there in one fine tuesday... We six peoples with 3 bikes starts from Perundurai at 6.30 p.m.. Nice exprience driving in mountain...




Reached temple in 20 minutes travel.... Very nice climate... After refresh we directly went into temple and got blesing from lord murga... There was quiet large number of peoples...




I want to thank my mam's (Mr.Vijayakumar) alot for giving such an wonderful expience..... Thanks alot mam's.........................! Me along with my mama in the photo.............




My amma didn't belive my look returning from temple... There in temple they given sandhnam i poured all over my head... Every one there seems to be like that only... this is the picture we taken at that time....




We all together had food there itself supplied by temple peoples....... nice taste..Thanks to all officals & peoples of that temple...!




Tomato rice and curd rice.......... Nice taste........







We sit together and talked there for half an hour or so... then climbed down by 9 pm... nice expience...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make your comment :